NOTICE: We will be closed January 16th and 17th but you can still send in your units in for repairs or email us with questions during this time.
In most cases rebuilding your cluster is a better option than replacing it. We've compiled a short list of reasons why you should rebuild instead of replace.
- Used units will have incorrect odometer readings which is unlawful to do without the proper documentation. Excessive odometer readings will decrease the value of your vehicle.
- Many clusters require special programming to match your vehicle and will cost $100 or more.
- A rebuild/repair comes with updated components and repairs to help prevent what caused the problem in the first place.
- A used replacement will carry little or no warranty.
- In the end it is more cost effective to have your original cluster repaired rather than deal with the hassles and risk of installing a used one.