NOTICE: We will be Closed from November 30th - December 14th so please keep this in mind when sending in your units for repairs but we will still be receiving shipments during this time period.
We are currently running a 4 - 5 business day turnaround on repairs once we receive your unit.
In most cases rebuilding your cluster is a better option than replacing it. We've compiled a short list of reasons why you should rebuild instead of replace.
- Used units will have incorrect odometer readings which is unlawful to do without the proper documentation. Excessive odometer readings will decrease the value of your vehicle.
- Many clusters require special programming to match your vehicle and will cost $100 or more.
- A rebuild/repair comes with updated components and repairs to help prevent what caused the problem in the first place.
- A used replacement will carry little or no warranty.
- In the end it is more cost effective to have your original cluster repaired rather than deal with the hassles and risk of installing a used one.