NOTICE: Due to our current workload we will not be processing any more repairs until after June 28th at which time they will be serviced in the order that they were received. You can still send your units in at this time but please keep in mind that we will not be performing repairs for new orders again until the end of June. Thank you
In most cases rebuilding your cluster is a better option than replacing it. We've compiled a short list of reasons why you should rebuild instead of replace.
- Used units will have incorrect odometer readings which is unlawful to do without the proper documentation. Excessive odometer readings will decrease the value of your vehicle.
- Many clusters require special programming to match your vehicle and will cost $100 or more.
- A rebuild/repair comes with updated components and repairs to help prevent what caused the problem in the first place.
- A used replacement will carry little or no warranty.
- In the end it is more cost effective to have your original cluster repaired rather than deal with the hassles and risk of installing a used one.