1998 & 1999 Nissan Frontier Instrument Cluster Rebuild
Repair service is for inoperative gauges, speedometers that are reading incorrectly, blank odometers, or odometers that are reading all "nines". You could also be experiencing a speed sensor code P0500.
Rebuild service includes:
1) Error free programming code uploaded to cluster
2) Complete circuit restoration and upgrades as needed
3) All back lighting replaced as well as odometer lamp with factory spec lamps
4) Transmission indicator lamps and circuitry restored as needed (AT)
5) Cluster will be thoroughly cleaned and lens lightly polished
In cases where repair attempts have already been made on your unit resulting in further damage to circuit boards and gauge motors additional charges may apply. If this is the case you will be notified prior to repairing your unit.
Your truck will start without the cluster but, the battery will not be charging so it is not recommended that it be driven.
NOTE: Please include an estimate of what your odometer mileage should be in case the data has been erased.