Full Rebuild: On Select 2000 – 2006 GM Cars, Trucks, and SUVs
Why choose a full rebuild?
The Full Rebuild includes:
1) All New Updated Gauge Motors
2) All New Proprietary Long Life Back lighting
3) Power Supply Service (where applicable)
4) Odometer and Gear Position Indicator Display Service (where applicable)
5) DIC serviced as needed (where applicable)
6) Scrolling language problem repaired as needed
7) Preventive Maintenance Repairs as needed
8) Calibration of Gauges to Factory Specifications
9) Cluster is cleaned inside and out as well as lens lightly polished as needed (we also sell replacements)
10) Back light feed circuit repaired as needed
11) Two Year Warranty
Upgrade your cluster with Colored LED's for $30 (BLUE, RED, WHITE or GREEN) Colored Gauge Needles for $23 (BLUE, WHITE and RED) for trucks and SUV's and Custom Gauge Face Overlays in White or Black background for some full size trucks.
(contact us for pricing and details, we can add the price difference after job completion)
The Full Rebuild option is the best value for GM instrument cluster repairs and will increase the longevity of your cluster.
The gauges in your GM instrument cluster are driven by individual gauge motors. In some GM vehicles as early as 2000 through 2006 the gauge motors have been prone to failure. We replace these with motors that use an improved design. Since all of the gauges are driven by the same problematic motor, we recommend doing a complete gauge motor replacement even if the other gauges are currently working.
- Resale customers: Please contact us for wholesale pricing on Full Rebuild Services